Head of Stand
Tel.: +352 691 285 431
The Cyprus stand has an enthusiastic team that is always looking forward to the Bazar weekend and to welcoming our visitors!
We are delighted to offer the following products:
- A wide range of Cypriot home-made food. All our volunteers are busy in their kitchens putting together mamma’s best recipes and also a range of delicious traditional dishes: sheftalia, pastitsio, mousakka, tzatziki, koupepia (dolma), pulsesand other vegetarianoptions and lots more. We sell out every year!
- If you’re just going to grab a quick bite, look out for our warm halloumiin pitta ?
- Cypriot winefrom the top wineries of the island
- Commandariasweet wine (sort of port)
- Halloumi obviously!
- Cypriot KEO beer& zivania
- Artisanal jewellery & silverware, hand-made in Cyprus, brought over specially for the event
- Old-school postersfrom the British colonial era
- Cypriot coffeeon the go and a whole range of sweetstuff
Stop by, say hello, grab a coffee and a bite to eat on the spot or to take-away. We love to see you!
Interested in volunteering or making a charitable contribution? Please get in touch using the contact details above.